WHY HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
The aftermath of an auto crash can be extremely stressful. Costly medical bills and car repairs, time away from work, and emotional distress are just a few of the things you may be dealing with.
In the days that follow an auto wreck, the negligent driver’s insurance company may offer you a settlement, but their initial offer will likely undervalue your injury and disregard your immediate and long-term losses. Even if the at-fault driver has insurance and apologizes after the crash, the other driver’s insurance company may still try to take advantage of you by offering a low settlement for your injury.
Insurance bullies prioritize their profits over helping you, and accepting a low settlement offer can leave you with overwhelming medical expenses and long-lasting pain. That’s why you need an experienced Texas personal injury attorney to protect you from big insurance and make sure you are treated fairly.
Injured people who hire an attorney receive three times more money than those who settle cases on their own.
With Daniel Stark, we’ll work to quickly settle your case, making sure you receive the full value you deserve. Let us handle your personal injury claim while you focus on recovering from an injury caused by someone else’s negligence.
WORRIED ABOUT COSTS?
Our goal is to give you peace of mind so you can get your life back to normal.
If you were involved in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, the last thing you need is another bill, especially from a lawyer.
The good news is, with Daniel Stark, you don’t need to worry about money. With our No Fee Guarantee® policy, we have zero upfront costs and represent you for free unless we win your case!
When we win your case, our fee will be deducted directly from your settlement or verdict, making the payment process hassle-free.
At Daniel Stark, we also cover all of your case-related expenses, including the costs of your doctor’s appointments, filing fees, and more. We can even assist with arranging a rental car if your insurance policy covers it. Your focus should be on healing from your injury, not stressing about bills.
If you’ve been injured in a car crash that wasn’t your fault, reach out to our Texas personal injury lawyers today. Your initial consultation is free, and our lawyers will review your claim, answer any questions, and determine how we can assist you.
Simply call us at (800) 474-1233 or fill out our free initial consultation form, and a member of our intake team will contact you shortly.
NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY?
Is your insurance company downplaying your pain after a car crash? Are they ignoring how an injury has impacted your life?
Our Texas auto crash attorneys are here to fight back. Too often, insurance bullies take advantage of people after a car crash and turn against them.
If your insurance company refuses to take you seriously, tell them, “Call my lawyer!” With Daniel Stark by your side, insurance bullies will know you mean business.
With our track record of successful settlements and court verdicts, we know how serious and far-reaching a car crash injury can be — an injury can disrupt every aspect of your life, including your health, work, relationships, emotional wellbeing, and ability to enjoy your passions. Our Texas car crash attorneys live and work in the same neighborhoods as our clients, giving us a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
Don’t rely on the insurance company to do the right thing and value your unique story. Call us, tell us about your crash, and find out how we can help you get your life back to normal.
NERVOUS ABOUT A LAWSUIT?
It’s normal to hesitate before contacting a personal injury attorney. Many people fear they’ll end up in court. Plus, the legal process can be intimidating and unfamiliar.
Before dismissing the idea of seeking legal help, here are a few important things to consider:
- Filing a personal injury claim is not the same as filing a lawsuit. A claim is a demand to an insurance company to cover the costs of a car crash caused by someone they insure. Claims are made outside of court.
- If an insurance company refuses to hold up their end of the bargain and pay full value for a covered injury, the next step is usually a lawsuit. A lawsuit is a claim or dispute brought to a court of law for judgment. However, a skilled lawyer will shift the risk to the insurance company, increasing the chances of a pre-trial settlement. At Daniel Stark, over 98% percent of our cases settle before trial.
- If your case goes to trial, Daniel Stark will handle every aspect of the legal process. Rest assured, our legal team will take care of the heavy lifting, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
When you hire a lawyer from Daniel Stark, you’ll be fully informed about every aspect of your case. Our online client portal offers convenient access to case information, and we provide regular updates on your case’s progress.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY.
After an auto crash, you may be wondering what to do next. How will you pay for your medical bills? When do you need to file a lawsuit? How do you talk to an insurance adjuster?
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER AN AUTO CRASH
Following these steps after your crash may help strengthen your case:
- Talk to the Police. Make sure to obtain a copy of the police report and write down the name and badge number of the officer present at the scene of the crash.
- Collect the Facts.
- If possible, gather the contact information of anyone who was involved in or witnessed your crash.
- Make sure to get the other party’s insurance information.
- Provide a detailed drawing or description of the crash scene, including the lane of travel and any other factors that contributed to the crash.
- Take photographs of the vehicles involved, the crash location, and your bodily injuries.
- Seek Prompt Medical Attention. Even if you don’t think you’re hurt, it’s important to see a doctor as soon as possible after a crash. Symptoms of injuries may not appear immediately.
- Contact Daniel Stark. Find out if you have a case by completing a free initial consultation form or calling us at (800) 474-1233.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
We have six offices across Texas, including North and South Austin, Bryan/College Station, Waco, Killeen, and Tyler.
Our local personal injury lawyers also serve clients in surrounding areas, such as Bastrop, Bellmead, Belton, Brenham, Buda, Caldwell, Georgetown, Harker Heights, Hearne, Kyle, Longview, Madisonville, McGregor, Navasota, New Braunfels, Pflugerville, Rockdale, Round Rock, San Antonio, San Marcos, and Temple.
Wherever you are in Texas, we’re here to help. If you can’t visit us, we’ll come to you!
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK.
When you choose Daniel Stark, we’ve got your back. Our team will fiercely protect you from big insurance bullies and will help you recover the full value of your injury.
Contact our team and get the legal help you deserve. Call (800) 474-1233 or fill out our free initial consultation form today.