SEASONED AUTO COLLISION LAWYERS IN KYLE, TEXAS
Our legal team at Daniel Stark can help you navigate the aftermath of a car crash. With the skills of a Kyle car collision attorney, the legal journey becomes less daunting.
If you’ve been harmed in a car crash in Kyle, Texas, let the Daniel Stark legal team do the heavy lifting and handle your case, while you focus on healing from your injury.
THE ROLE OF A CAR CRASH ATTORNEY IN KYLE, TEXAS
Have you sustained injuries in an auto crash that wasn’t your fault in Kyle, Texas? If so, you’re likely dealing with costly medical bills, car repairs, missed work, and emotional distress after the crash.
In the aftermath of an auto wreck in Kyle, Texas, the negligent driver’s insurance company may present a settlement offer, but their initial offer will likely undervalue your injury and disregard your immediate and long-term losses.
Individuals who hire an attorney receive three times more than those who settle cases on their own.
When you find yourself in a car crash in Kyle, seeking legal help is essential. The sooner you hire a Daniel Stark vehicle collision attorney, the sooner our legal team can identify and prove who is responsible for your injury. The Daniel Stark team will conduct thorough investigations to determine whether another person’s negligence caused your injury and losses.
Insurance companies prioritize profits over people, and accepting a low settlement offer could leave you with overwhelming medical expenses and enduring pain. That’s why you need an experienced Kyle personal injury attorney to fight against big insurance companies on your behalf.
With Daniel Stark, we’ll work to quickly settle your case, making sure you receive the full value you deserve. Our team of skilled personal injury lawyers in Kyle and extensive resources allow us to handle even the most complex cases.
NERVOUS ABOUT A LAWSUIT?
It’s normal to hesitate before contacting a Kyle personal injury attorney. Many people fear they’ll end up in court. Plus, the legal process can be intimidating and unfamiliar.
Before dismissing the idea of seeking legal help in Kyle, Texas, here are a few important things to consider:
- Filing a personal injury claim is not the same as filing a lawsuit. A claim is a demand to an insurance company to cover the costs of a car crash caused by someone they insure. Claims are typically settled outside of court through negotiations between a Daniel Stark car crash attorney and big insurance companies.
- If insurance bullies refuse to provide the full value of your injury, the next step is usually a lawsuit. A lawsuit is a claim or dispute brought to a court of law for judgment. However, a Daniel Stark car crash lawyer will shift the risk to the insurance company, increasing the chances of a pre-trial settlement. At Daniel Stark, over 98% percent of our cases settle before trial.
- If your case goes to trial, a Daniel Stark car crash attorney will handle every aspect of the legal process and represent you in court. Rest assured, our legal team will take care of the heavy lifting and strengthen your case, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
WORRIED ABOUT COSTS?
If you were involved in an auto crash that wasn’t your fault in Kyle, Texas, the last thing you need is another bill, especially from a lawyer.
The good news is, with Daniel Stark, you don’t need to worry about money. With our No Fee Guarantee® policy, we have zero upfront costs and represent you for free unless we win your case!
When we win your case, our fee will be deducted directly from your settlement or verdict, making the payment process hassle-free.
At Daniel Stark, we also cover all of your case-related expenses, including the costs of your doctor’s appointments, filing fees, and more. We can even assist with arranging a rental car if your insurance policy covers it. Your focus should be on healing from your injury, not stressing about bills. Our goal is to give you peace of mind so you can get your life back to normal.
If you’ve been injured in a car crash that wasn’t your fault, reach out to our Texas personal injury lawyers today. Your initial consultation is free, and our lawyers will review your claim, answer any questions, and determine if we can assist you.
Simply call at (800) 474-1233 or fill out our free initial consultation form, and a member of our intake team will contact you shortly.
NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY?
Is your insurance company downplaying your pain after a car crash? Are they ignoring how an injury has impacted your life?
Our Kyle auto crash attorneys are here to fight back. Too often, insurance bullies take advantage of people after a car crash and turn against them.
If your insurance company refuses to take you seriously, tell them, “Call my lawyer!” When you have a Daniel Stark lawyer by your side, insurance bullies will know you mean business.
With our track record of successful settlements and court verdicts, we know how serious and far-reaching a car crash injury can be — an injury can disrupt every aspect of your life, including your health, work, relationships, emotional wellbeing, and ability to enjoy your passions. Our Kyle car crash attorneys live and work in the same neighborhoods as our clients, giving us a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
Don’t rely on the insurance company to do the right thing and value your unique story. Tell us about your crash, and find out how we can help get your life back to normal.
COMMUNICATION IS KEY
When you choose Daniel Stark, we will keep you fully informed every step of the way. Our dedicated Kyle team will investigate the details of your case, uncovering your unique story and discovering the true impact of an injury on your life.
Trust us to handle all aspects of your case, from reviewing evidence to keeping you updated on crucial deadlines. Our online client portal offers convenient access to case information, and we provide regular updates on your case’s progress.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US.
After an auto crash in Kyle, Texas, you may be wondering what to do next. How will you pay for your medical bills? When do you need to file a lawsuit? How do you talk to an insurance adjuster?
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER AN AUTO CRASH IN KYLE, TEXAS
Following these steps after your crash may help strengthen your case:
- Talk to the Police. Make sure to obtain a copy of the police report and write down the name and badge number of the officer present at the scene of the crash.
- Collect the Facts.
- If possible, gather the contact information of anyone who was involved in or witnessed your crash.
- Make sure to get the other party’s insurance information.
- Provide a detailed drawing or description of the crash scene, including the lane of travel and any other factors that contributed to the crash.
- Take photographs of the vehicles involved, the crash location, and your bodily injuries.
- Seek Prompt Medical Attention. Even if you don’t think you’re hurt, it’s important to see a doctor as soon as possible after a crash. Symptoms of injuries may not appear immediately.
- Contact Daniel Stark. Find out if you have a case by completing a free initial consultation form or calling us at (800) 474-1233.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our local personal injury lawyers also serve clients in areas such as Bastrop, Bellmead, Belton, Brenham, Buda, Caldwell, Georgetown, Harker Heights, Hearne, Kyle, Longview, Madisonville, McGregor, Navasota, New Braunfels, Pflugerville, Rockdale, Round Rock, San Antonio, San Marcos, and Temple.
Wherever you are in Texas, we’re here to help. If you can’t visit us, we’ll come to you!
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
When you choose Daniel Stark, we’ve got your back. Our team will fiercely protect you from big insurance bullies and will help you recover the full value of your injury.
Your unique story deserves to be heard. Our team of skilled personal injury attorneys deeply care for each of our clients, and we will provide the legal support and peace of mind you need during this challenging time. Call (800) 474-1233 or fill out our free initial consultation form today.