We are excited to announce that our July Charity of the Month is the Bridge Ministries!



The Bridge Ministries is a wonderful non-profit organization here in Bryan, Texas that helps serve the impoverished community. There are hundreds of children in this community that suffer from poverty generational cycles that have yet to be broken, which causes them to be introduced to hard life experiences at a very young age. Many of these children don’t know when they will have their next meal, they don’t have clean clothes to wear, live in small quarters with many others, and have broken families.

The Bridge Ministries is located in the heart of this community. They offer a food pantry, a free medical clinic, and after school programs. They have recently been selected to receive a playground grant from KaBOOM!, which is a national nonprofit dedicated to making sure that all children have an active play life that they need to become healthy and successful adults. The major funding partner for this playground will be Blue Cross Blue Shield who will be providing 90% of the funds. The Bridge Ministries is responsible for the other 10% which totals to $8,500 by September 15, 2016. The Build Day for this project will be on October 15th, 2016 and will require 200 volunteers!

We are excited to be able to contribute to this amazing project that will make such a positive impact on this community and we invite you to join us! For every New Like our Facebook Page receives in the month of July, we will donate $1 to the Bridge Ministries specifically for this playground. Head on over to our Facebook Page and spread the word!

To find out more about the Bridge Ministries, visit their website here.